close

Sense8(超感獵殺)第一季第四集 版本

25 years of my life and still 25年過去了,我的日子仍照舊

I'm trying to get up that great big hill of hope 我仍在努力想要登上希望之巔

For a destination 這就是我的目標

I realized quickly when I knew I should 我知道自己應該馬上能意識到

That the world was made up of this brotherhood of man 這個世界是由人們的兄弟之情組成的

For whatever that means 無論這意味著什麼

So I cry somethimes when I'm lying in bed 所以有時躺在床上哭泣

To get it all out what's in my head 來徹底清空腦子里的一切

Then I start feeling a little peculiar 然後我感覺自己有點特別

And I try, oh my God do I try 然後我嘗試著,!天阿,我嘗試了嗎?

I try all the time 我一直都嘗試著

In this institution 在這樣的制度下

And I pray, oh my God do I pray 然後我祈禱著!天阿,我祈禱了嗎?

I pray every single day 我每天祈禱著

For a revolution 能够來場徹夜改變

And I say hey... 然後我說,...

And I say hey what's goin' on 我說,!到底是怎麼樣了!

And so I wake in the morning and I step Outside 早晨我醒來,走出了屋外。

And I take deep breath then I get real high 我做了個深呼吸,心情變很嗨

And I scream from the top of my lungs 於是發自肺腑地吶喊

What's goin' on 到底怎麼了

三次

And I say hey... 然後我說,...

And I say hey what's goin' on 我說,!到底是怎麼樣了!

 

Whats Up- 4 Non Blondes Cover - Lauren Tate

 

ANA-MARIA(TRUPA AMIGOS)-WHAT'S UP(COVER)

What's up 原唱:4 Non Blondes 

25 years of my life and still 25年過去了,我的日子仍照舊。

I'm trying to get up that great big hill of hope我仍在努力想要登上希望之巔。

For a destination  這就是我的目標。

I realized quickly when I knew I should   我知道自己應該馬上能意識到。

That the world was made up of this brotherhood of man    這個世界是由人們的兄弟之情組成的。

For whatever that means  無論這意味著什麼。

So I cry somethimes when I'm lying in bed    所以有時躺在床上哭泣,

To get it all out what's in my head    來徹底清空腦子里的一切,

Then I start feeling a little peculiar   然後我感覺自己有點特別。

So I wake in the morning and I step outside 早晨我醒來,走出了屋外。

I take deep breath I get real high    我做了個深呼吸,心情變很嗨!

Then I scream from the top of my lungs於是發自肺腑地吶喊!

What's goin' on    到底是怎麼樣了!

And I say hey...   我說,!

And I say hey what's goin' on    我說,!到底是怎麼樣了!

And I say hey...   我說,!

I said hey what's goin' on 我說,!到底是怎麼樣了!

And I try, oh my God do I try    然後我嘗試著,!天阿,我嘗試了嗎?

I try all the time    我一直都嘗試著

In this institution   在這樣的制度下

And I pray, oh my God do I pray     然後我祈禱著, !天阿,我祈禱了嗎?

I pray every single day      我每天祈禱著

For a revolution   這就是我的目標

So I cry sometimes when I'm lying in my bed所以有時躺在床上哭泣

To get it all out what's in my head   來徹底清空腦子里的一切

Then I start feeling a little peculiar   然後我感覺自己有點特別

So I wake in the morning and I step outside  早晨我醒來,走出了屋外。

I take a deep breaththen I get real high  我做了個深呼吸,心情變很嗨

Then I scream from the top of my lungs於是發自肺腑地吶喊

What's goin' on    到底是怎麼樣了!

And I say hey...   我說,!

And I say hey what's goin' on    我說,!到底是怎麼樣了!

And I say hey...   我說,!

I said hey what's goin' on我說,!到底是怎麼樣了!

And I say hey...   我說,!

And I say hey what's goin' on    到底是怎麼樣了!

And I say hey...   我說,!

I said hey what's goin' on   我說,!到底是怎麼樣了!

25 years of my life and still 25年過去了,我的日子仍照舊

I'm trying to get up that great big hill of hope我仍在努力想要登上希望之巔

For a destination  這就是我的目標

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    jsy247 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()